Hobbs + Blacks Architects
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign
- Familiarity with MailChimp or similar email marketing tools.
- I am currently not qualified to work with adobe programs and have not yet learned how utilize MailChimp as a marketing tool. To be better prepared for this position I will work through theses programs in my future technology classes and explore each further on my own time.
Digital Marketing manager
- At least 5 years of digital marketing, sales, or account management experience at an advertising/marketing agency or related business is preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Office products and CRM, preferably using SalesForce.
- Without having 5 years of previous experience in an advertising or marketing agency and lacking knowledge of SalesForce I am not qualified for this job. In order to prepare myself for this I will look for internships in agencies and research how and where I can gain knowledge about SalesForce.
Digital media Advertising
- History of building high-ROI online marketing campaigns
- Setting up ad campaigns (for both B2C and B2B)
- 2 years google Adwords experience
- I am not currently prepared for this job because I don’t have any concept of what google Adwords is or any experience with building ad campaigns yet. To make myself a good candidate for this job I will become comfortable working with Google Adwords and study what makes Ad campaigns great.
Digital marketing specialist
Paramount technologies Inc.
- Advanced SEO, SEM, marketing analytics skills
- Understanding of best practices in website navigation & branding
- Creative Writing, InDesign, Illustrator, or Photoshop skills
- If I where to apply to this job I would currently lack SEO and SEM marketing skills and have not yet learned how to work with InDesign or Photoshop. Within the remainder of my college carrier I will learn how to navigate Photoshop and Address the uses of SEO and SEM marketing in my more advanced classes.
- 2+ years digital media experience, especially in client facing buying or media measurement departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Statistics or Economics preferred
- Without experience in digital media advertising or a degree I am not prepared for this job currently. To prepare for this job I will continue with my advertising degree and search for internships that will help me gain digital media advertising experience.
Digital sales executive
21st Century Media
- 3 year minimum in a digital media marketing or advertising role
- Actively pursue and maintain and understanding of current trends in the advertising technology industry.
- To become prepared for this job I would need to find an entry level positon that allows me to work in and understand the advertising technology industry. I can keep track of current trends and the programs being studied in my Advertising technology class.
Web Design Digital Coordinator
C & G publishing
- 1-3 years experience web design
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- SEO experience/tagging
I am lacking experience with HTML/CCS and SEO. I hope to learn how and when to use these programs in my coming years of schooling.
Digital Advertising Sales Strategist
- Google AdWords and Bing Certifications required
- CRM experience, competitive analysis, and trending tools
- HTML coding and Photoshop experience preferred
- In Order to be qualified for this job I will need to become certified in google Adwords and have experience in CRM and HTML coding and Photoshop, all skills that I am currently lacking. I hope to be capable of using Photoshop by the end of the year and hope to become certified in ADwords in one of my Advertising classes to come.
- Multimedia design software (i.e. Acrobat, Motion Builder, Stop Motion Pro or other)
- Proficient in MS Office, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite a must
- Minimum of 2 years of digital design experience.
- I am lacking experience in all of the multimedia design software listed above and also have not had any digital design experience. To Make myself a better candidate for this job I would make sure my future classes work with these programs and attempt to get an internship that utilizes them.
Advertising Art Director
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, design, or related field or equivalent training
- 1-3 years of advertising industry experience
- Ability to design in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- I am very excited to learn how to work with Photoshop and InDesign because both programs would help prepare me for many jobs in the advertising field. With knowledge of important programs and the skills acquired by experience in the field I hope to be prepared for the industry after I conclude my studies.